Friday, January 29, 2010

South Seas c.1950


 




South Seas is a 1950's pattern made by Community, Oneida Silverplate. The pattern's name is stamped on the back of each handle. Lovely smooth handles with a scroll pattern near the bowls. These spoons are 6, 1/4 inches in length and show minimal signs of their age, but they are gently used. 


3 coffee spoons.......4, 1/2 inches long... ea: $7.00

 
To Purchase, just email us at: Lucy74Port@yahoo.com
Send us your zip code or postal code and we will email back shipping costs. Unless requested, we ship ground mail with mandatory insurance.
You can still use PayPal to purchase and pay with a credit card. Email & we'll send you a PayPal invoice.
All descriptions are to the best of our ability. All pieces are used and will show signs of age and use. We will disclose any obvious defects or damage.

1 comment:

  1. Lucy when I came by to comment I saw this blog in your profile. Being Canadian of course I had to check it out.
    I'll be danged if the first post at the top isn't the pattern South Seas. This is what my mother had. Even though I am missing some pieces there is no worries because my mother in law has the same set. What a coincidence that was.

    ReplyDelete